K’s room Shirahama is a small hotel located just 400 meters away from one of the best beaches in Japan, Shirahama Beach.
This beautiful white sandy beach in Izu Peninsula attracts many tourists and surfers from all over Japan and overseas.
You can also enjoy visiting the historic sites by bus or taxi in Shimoda, which is a famous small city in Shizuoka Prefecture landed by U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry and his Black Ships after hundreds of years of self-imposed isolation.
We offer 7 guest rooms with no meals but almost everything you need to stay comfortably in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood surrounded by trees with birds singing in the morning.
- Check-in: from 3:00pm
- Check-out: by 10:00am
- Free parking is available from 7:00am on the check-in date to 2:00pm on the check-out date. After that, it’s 500 yen per hour. Please inform us beforehand if you come by more than 2 cars per room. We accept no responsibility for any loss or accident in our parking area.
- The road from Route 135 to our hotel is steep and narrow. Please do not choose a lowrider-type car to come here.
- You can leave your luggage at our hotel from 7:00am on the check-in date and by 5:00pm on the check-out date. Please let us know when necessary.
- Only our guests are allowed to enter our hotel and use the hotel facilities, including the parking and outdoor shower. Anyone who goes against this rule will be charged.
- Please do not have any parties or make loud noises after 10:00pm in the room.
- When you go out at night, please come back before 11:00pm.
- No pets are allowed in our hotel.
- Please inform us by the previous day when you have any luggage delivered to our hotel before your arrival or from our hotel to your next destination.
- We accept cash only; we do not accept any other payments, such as credit cards.